Your help is needed at StepUp!
Being a volunteer with StepUp Ministry requires dedication, reliability, and a sincere interest in helping individuals and their families in Wake County.
Current Volunteer Needs:
Mentor / Co-Partner
• Become Co-Partner in the Life Skills Program (2 hours per week/nine months)
Teacher / Instructor
• Small group instruction for adults (2-6 hours/month for nine months)
• Support and care for young children age birth-4 years on Tuesday or Wednesday evenings (3 hours/week)
Children's Program Helpers
• Work with Children ages 5-16 on Tuesday or Wednesday evenings (3 hours/week)
• Assist with graphic design, photography, videography (varies per month)
• Office help needed at StepUp offices (varies per month)
• Provide meals for participants and their families in group setting 1-2 time a month
• June - August (serving 150 people on Tuesday night)