Your gift impacts lives.
Interested in planned giving?
Contact Nancy Bromhal, Director of Development, at (919) 781-0156 ext. 125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
StepUp Ministry, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All contributions to StepUp are fully tax deductible.
Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the NC Charitable Solicitation Licensing Section at 1-888-830-4989. This license is not an endorsement by the State of North Carolina.
Give someone a chance.
Partner with StepUp by hiring our participants or introducing us to potential employers.
Please send an email to email@example.com if you are interested in becoming a StepUp employer.
OUR PROMISE TO EMPLOYERS
• We refer pre-screened candidates
• We provide ongoing employer/employee support after a participant is hired
• We assist the employer in locating a replacement in the event that a participant is promoted, resigns, or is involuntarily dismissed from their position
STEPUP'S IDEAL EMPLOYER
• Pays at least $15 per hour
• Offers or is willing to consider offering vocational training opportunities (internships, apprenticeships, mentorships, etc.)
• Aligns with StepUp's Mission/Vision/Values
"The StepUp jobs program provides a unique opportunity to the Raleigh business community. By helping willing community members sharpen their administrative, time management, and financial management skills, the program is actively providing more qualified service industry employee candidates."
JOHN C. MATTHEWS, Executive Vice President, Baker Roofing
Your help is needed at StepUp!
Being a volunteer with StepUp Ministry requires dedication, reliability, and a sincere interest in helping individuals and their families in Wake County.
Current Volunteer Needs:
Mentor / Co-Partner
• Become Co-Partner in the Life Skills Program (2 hours per week/nine months)
Teacher / Instructor
• Small group instruction for adults (2-6 hours/month for nine months)
• Support and care for young children age birth-4 years on Tuesday or Wednesday evenings (3 hours/week)
Children's Program Helpers
• Work with Children ages 5-16 on Tuesday or Wednesday evenings (3 hours/week)
• Assist with graphic design, photography, videography (varies per month)
• Office help needed at StepUp offices (varies per month)
• Provide meals for participants and their families in group setting 1-2 time a month
• June - August (serving 150 people on Tuesday night)