Get ready to work.
Step One helps you learn the skills you need to get back in the employment game. From resume writing to interview skills, we help you land the job. You will partner with an employment counselor, working alongside our employers to help find the best job for you.
Twice a month, we offer a FREE weeklong, Employment Training Workshop for anyone between the ages of 18 and 60 that is ready to start working.
1. Show up Monday at 8:45 a.m. and stay until 4 p.m. each day of the week.
2. Learn skills needed to find a job and keep it, such as:
- Resume writing
- How to dress professionally
- Interview preparation
3. Finish the week with a mock interview on Friday.
4. Work with your employment counselor to get a job. Join us for ENER-G to stay motivated in your job search. After you land the job, StepUp Connect will help you continue to learn the skills you need to be successful.