Adults and children transforming their lives through employment and life skills training.
To be the premier resource in Wake County for people seeking to improve their lives and develop stable careers.
- StepUp Ministry has been serving the community in Wake County for 26 years
- StepUp Ministry in Raleigh is one of three StepUp Ministry programs in North Carolina. StepUp Ministry also has programs in Durham and Greensboro
- In FY 14-15 StepUp Ministry placed 326 participants in jobs with 193 different employers through the Employment Program
- 101 adults participated in the yearlong Life Skills Program
- 63 young adults participated in the Real World Program
- 103 children were a part of the Children's Program
- 22 alumni continued their involvement with StepUp Ministry in the Alumni Program
Linda Nunnallee - Executive Director: email@example.com (919) 781-0156 x110
Laura Martin - Director of Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org (919) 781-0156 x126
Mary Allison Raper - Development Director: email@example.com (919) 781-0156 x125
Jamie Almond - Employment Director: firstname.lastname@example.org (919)781-0156 x127
Angela Coleman - Life Skills Program Director: email@example.com (919) 781-0156 x106
Colisha Gilbert - Children's Program Director: firstname.lastname@example.org (919) 781-0156 x102