Promotions Among Life Skills Graduates
Graduation is a time of joy and promotion. It is always a great time to celebrate the accomplishments of those completing the 48-week Life Skills Program. It has been a joyous time with the June 2016 Christ Church graduates. On June 16th, StepUp had 23 graduates. Six graduates were from Christ Church, nine graduates were from White Memorial, and eight were Children’s Program graduates.
- Al Ashe, Produce Clerk at the North Hills Harris Teeter, was recognized as the May Employee of the Month
- Theodore Stroud received a $1 raise at his job with Ron's Landscaping.
- Dennis Foster, Lead Line Cook at Buffalo Wild Wings, received a recent promotion and monetary raise
- Shonte Wilson works at Searstone in Cary and was recently promoted to full-time Concierge
- Ricky Privette has become a new volunteer with the youth of his church.
- Willard Mallard celebrated his one-year anniversary at Newcomb and Company
Each participant has done something to move closer to stability over the last year. StepUp Ministry is grateful for the opportunity to have served them!