After you have been through our Employment Training Workshop, our Employment Team will work with you to land the job. ENER-G, offered every other week, motivates job seekers to use the skills you have gained to secure employment.
1. Show up Wednesday morning.
2. Meet with your employment counselors to discuss possible job leads.
3. Work with volunteers to edit resumés and practice interview skills.
4. Interview with a highlighted employer to get hired on site.
5. Get access to a valuable resource organization who is on site to help.