Give someone a chance.
Partner with StepUp by hiring our participants or introducing us to potential employers.
Please send an email to Toney Jefferys (email@example.com), StepUp Ministry’s Employment Recruiter if you are interested in becoming a StepUp employer.
OUR PROMISE TO EMPLOYERS
• We refer pre-screened candidates
• We provide ongoing employer/employee support after a participant is hired
• We assist the employer in locating a replacement in the event that a participant is promoted, resigns, or is involuntarily dismissed from their position
STEPUP'S IDEAL EMPLOYER
• Offers or is willing to consider offering vocational training opportunities (internships, apprenticeships, mentorships, etc.)
• Aligns with StepUp's Mission/Vision/Values
"The StepUp jobs program provides a unique opportunity to the Raleigh business community. By helping willing community members sharpen their administrative, time management, and financial management skills, the program is actively providing more qualified service industry employee candidates."
JOHN C. MATTHEWS, Executive Vice President, Baker Roofing