StepUp's Children's Program is designed to teaching resiliency, promote school advocacy, and empower children to be their best!
1. Bring your child(ren) with you on Tuesday or Wednesday nights.
2. Drop your children off for their own separate program, where they will:
- Eat dinner.
- Play games and do fun, structured activities.
- Get homework help, gain exposure to the arts and etiquette, and more!
- Learn the same life skills as you, on age-appropriate levels.
3. Celebrate their success at graduation!