WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
People at economic risk, who have the capacity for independent living and stable employment, come to StepUp seeking employment and life skills support. StepUp offers a hand up, not a handout. We primarily assist unemployed or underemployed individuals and their children who are experiencing various employment stressors. Individuals seeking assistance through our jobs program must meet the following five criteria:
- Between the ages of 18 and 60
- Be free from substance use for 90 days
- No instances of domestic violence in the last 90 days
- No pending criminal charges
- Cannot be a registered sex offender (due to restrictions at training locations)
*Applicants will also need to be able to present a valid photo ID & Social Security Card*